Monday 9 April 2012

Update 9/04/12

Fuark have to update this shit more. And yes soz this is more like a diary than a study blog like pats.
Holis:
4Umaths:
- get curve sketching DOWN (so hard :'( )
- get volumes DOWN
- get integration skillz back
- keep revising conics, poly and complex (but probs wont have time for that)

Chemistry:
- finish off the tutorials from peak
- go over all pracs and get stuff like validity and accuracy down
- start monitoring
- trial papers

Phys:
- same as chem but start Ideas
- revise Motors (dont have last 2 dot points down)

English:
- watch Blade Runner
- Write 2 essays about FrankenRunner and send to Libby
- keep writing these essays out and memorising
- find related for Julius Caesar
- i have all the resources, form an essay from it

and for the results of the second assessment task:
English Viva:
12/15. Could have done better but underprepared (can you believe it) even after the advantage dana's sneaky gave us. Even when improvising I realise i could have said so much more

Physics:
??/70. Hope it's above 55 i guess since i f'd up the graph question and the "does the kid hit the wall" q. And my long response questions were terrible. Forgot to put a con for 'discuss' T_T
EDIT: got it back - 61/70/ exact same as chemistry. Pretty happy with it, top 2-3 mark in the grade? But unfortunately my presentation will drag my rank down heaps. Got owned in multiple choice 16/20...

Chemistry:
61/70. I thought it was good until I found out other pplz scores - Henry 68?/70, some yr 11 kids 64/70 and others getting 61+/70. It would be a decent mark besides the fact that i needed to stand out in this one after my poor presentation. Maybs I topped my class but our class is shit... Need to rip the pracs

4U Maths:
78/78. Got this mark first and was happy since I thought I lost 4 marks on one question. Moral of story: if you think there is even a slight 1% possibility that your answer might be correct, don't cross it out. After I got this mark, I was happy but knew that it would go downhill from there :( But at least I'm doing good in something. Goes to show I didn't fluke my first 100%. Just don't lose to Ben by 3 marks and I'll keep my rank 1 ^_^

Term 2: COME AT ME. Second last term of schooling, try to enjoy this shit
EDIT: got all my results back. Pretty happy with all my results. Gonna smash english this term though. If only these assessments were worth more... Phys/Chem 15%, Eng 15%, Maths 35%.

No comments:

Post a Comment